What We Do
- We provide for special projects or special needs of our partners as our resources allow.
- We receive and distribute gifts-in-kind that meet specific needs of our partners.
- We provide scholarships for qualified students recommended by partner ministries, who are studying in their own countries and preparing for fulltime Christian service.
- We offer opportunities for selected individuals to participate with our partners in short term ministry.
- We network on behalf of partner ministries to locate and connect them with other organizations or individuals who may assist in ways we cannot.
We work in partnership with national ministries:
- That emphasize the planting, nurturing and multiplication of communities of believers.
- That emphasize the training of Christian leaders.
- That, while engaged in evangelism and training, also address the human needs of the people to whom they minister.
“Inasmuch as ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren,
ye have done it unto me”